I’m really sorry I’ve not been posting much in the way of tips lately. I’m still working a lot and trying to juggle a lot of balls, just like you.
But, if you need something – I’m here.
Ask for a tip or a recipe and I’ll answer.
As I’m finishing up my gift ideas, here’s a few more things I’ve come up with –
Chocolate wine to go with those handmade chocolates or home baked cookies.
Put together the dry ingredients for No Box Pancakes with instructions and a bottle of pure maple syrup. If they’ve really been good you can include some good coffee and some oranges.
A romantic night basket with massage oils and candles and such for the newly wed couple. Maybe include a bottle of nice wine… (hey, they’re married!)
Restaurant.com is always a hit. My niece says to be sure to check for online coupons. (she’s a mad couponer!)
These are in addition to the ideas in Gifts from the Hearth…
If you need something from me, be sure to let me know in the comments. I get notified everytime a new comment is posted – and I’ll be sure to answer either in a new post, or by email.
- China opens World Chocolate Wonderland (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- What’s a good pairing with chocolate : Thunevin Calvet Maury (thunevin.blogspot.com)
- How to Pair Chocolate with Wine, Whiskey and Beer (menuism.com)
- Chocolate…wine…!?! (wineandcork.wordpress.com)
- Verdicchio – the LBD of Italian grapes (bubbleandchic.me)
- CNY Wine & Chocolate Fest doubling wineries (timesunion.com)
- Chocolate could reduce heart risk by a third (cbc.ca)