Are you watching the 99% movement? If you don’t know about it, the concept is simple – we the people are the 99%. Then there’s the 1% – the richest of the rich, who don’t pay their fair share of taxes.
The 99% face cuts in medicare, unemployment, food stamps, etc. so the 1% still don’t have to pay up.
This issue isn’t about democrat vs republican. Its about fairness, and reminding our government who they really work for.
What do you think?
- ‘We Are the 99 Percent’ Photo and Story of the Day (dissenter.firedoglake.com)
- Over 30,000 People Rally in New York City :November 17: Historic Day of Action for the 99% – Occupy America Social Network (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- The 99% (scriblinmind.wordpress.com)
- 12 More Depressing Photos From ‘We Are The 99 Percent’ (buzzfeed.com)
- US Protest Movement Growing (globalfree.wordpress.com)
- The 1 percent celebrate. For now. (Salon) (occupyusatoday.com)