There are 2 weeks left until Thanksgiving dinner. By the end of this weekend you should have-
* thoroughly cleaned the house so all you have to do it maintenance cleaning
* planned the menu, verified the guest list, and assigned things for people to bring
* bought all of the non-perishables
* made sure you have things like aspirin or Tylenol, Tums, clean sheets and towels just in case you end up with overnight guests
* cleaned out space in the fridge and cabinets for all the extra food
* you have enough flatware, dishes, glasses and chairs
* you have ordered any special items like bakery, or in my case – a birthday cake.
* oh yeah – the tablecloth!
These are your assignments for this weekend. If you get all of that done, you’ll be in really good shape.
Get the whole book – Dance Through Thanksgiving