There are 2 weeks left until Thanksgiving dinner. By the end of this weekend you should have-
* thoroughly cleaned the house so all you have to do it maintenance cleaning
* planned the menu, verified the guest list, and assigned things for people to bring
* bought all of the non-perishables
* made sure you have things like aspirin or Tylenol, Tums, clean sheets and towels just in case you end up with overnight guests
* cleaned out space in the fridge and cabinets for all the extra food
* you have enough flatware, dishes, glasses and chairs
* you have ordered any special items like bakery, or in my case – a birthday cake.
* oh yeah – the tablecloth!
These are your assignments for this weekend. If you get all of that done, you’ll be in really good shape.
Find recipes for traditional Thanksgiving Dinner here
Get the whole book – Dance Through Thanksgiving
How to get the house clean and ready