Did you put on a pair of shorts yet? Did your skin look like You should be shedding soon? And how about those feet?
To start getting that skin ready for springtime exposure-
* Exfoliate using scrubbing grains, a loofa sponge – etc. Not too rough though!
* Use a pumice stone to smooth off your feet
* Use a fingernail brush and a moisturizing body wash to start wearing away the cuticle build-up on your toe nails.
* Use a good moisturizer on your face.
* Slather your body with a good lotion like Jergens Ultra-Healing or Curel Age Defying Every Time you get out of the shower. Don’t forget to pamper your feet!
Taking Care of Your Skin From the Inside –
* Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water.
* Get enough sleep.
* Eat your fruits and veggies- get plenty of colors!
* Take your vitamins
I am hearing that you should get 15 minutes of unprotected sunlight every day. We are not getting enough vitamin D and it’s causing a lot of health problems. But only 15 minutes without protection. Never long enough to burn.
Moderation in everything is the way to go!