OK, so I’m the target of getting old jokes.
Here’s some that were sent to me –
GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you’re It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE :
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids’ names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. Getting a little action means I don’t need fiber today.
3. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
4. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
Only the good die young – Us bitches live forever!
Very funny …
Pingback: Wheres Mother Now? » Blog Archive » A Good Birthday
When I could do with a chuckle, I know where to go – Mother!