English: A Nissan Quest minivan stuck in the snow at 20th Street and Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C., following the North American blizzard of 2010. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
If the weather outside is frightful, you can find a lot of things to do inside. Call it Snomovation…
Here’s a list of a dozen ideas for you –
1. Start your Spring Cleaning
2. Start your taxes – especially if you’re getting a refund!
3. Bake Cookies and freeze a bunch to have on hand.
4. Try a new recipe
5. Learn something new
6. Read an inspiring book
7. Play Gin Rummy, better yet – 500 Rummy
sunshine the monopolist! whipped me!! (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
8. Play Monopoly
9. Work out
11. Re-pot plants
12. OK, if all else fails – watch a movie
What else can you think of?
The Working Womans Guide to Life Balance That Works
Are you a busy working mom who really wants a better quality life, but you're too overwhelmed and tired to take care of things at home? This free ecourse can help you get more control of your life quickly. In just 2 short weeks you will -
- Have a cleaner house
- Set your day up for success
- Eat healthier