I just wanted to remind you that you can quickly access FDA recalls and safety alerts at the Rebel With a Fork site, even if you’re not a member. They are located in the left hand side.
There is a pretty big recall of a number of products containing hydrolyzed vegetable protein that includes products from Marzetti and Trader Joes. Wouldn’t have expected that.
You really have to make your own food!
Be safe –
Related articles by Zemanta
- March 2010 Nationwide Food Recall Expected to Grow – HVP Food Flavors Salmonella (wholefoodandmore.net)
- Food Products Recalled Over Salmonella Concern (nytimes.com)
- Salmonella Found in Common Flavor Enhancer, FDA Says (Update1) (businessweek.com)
- Flavoring Ingredient Recalled; Risk of Illness Seen as Low (nytimes.com)
- Ingredient used in many processed foods recalled (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Salmonella Scare Leads to FDA Food Recall (abcnews.go.com)
- FDA orders widespread food recall (msnbc.msn.com)
- T. Marzetti Dips Recalled – March 2010 (wholefoodandmore.net)