Just a friendly reminder.
The stores are stocked. There are great sales going on. It’s easy to get it done now. Besides, its too hot to really do anything outside anyway.
Its a great time to tackle this monster and get it done.
In 2 weeks, you are going to want to be out playing.
Your stress levels will be higher because you put this off.
Stores will be out of things you need.
If you want the really easy way out, hit office max online. Just get it done!
And if you can afford it – buy some extra to donate.
And then feel free to fully enjoy the rest of your summer 😉
- Back To School Supplies *Stock Up Prices* (livingonlessinthenorthwest.wordpress.com)
- My Guilty Pleasure (elizabethrittenhouse.wordpress.com)
- Donate To School Tools For Cool Kids At Publix Supermarkets (929dave.radio.com)
- Sixth Grader Advocates for School Supplies – President Obama Responds (whitehouse.gov)
- Extreme Couponing Tips for Back-to-School Shopping (blogher.com)
- Back-To-School Shoppers Plan To Stay Thrifty (huffingtonpost.com)
- Help prepare low-income children with needed school supplies (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Shop at Home: Back to School Cash Back Deals (livingrichwithcoupons.com)